Welcome back to Healthy 2day Wednesdays!
There’s a phenomenal world of bloggers out there that have God-given gifts, talents, and passions to share. I love reading about what others have been learning, working on, and what’s cooking in their kitchens. Thank you for joining us!”
Healthy 2Day Wednesday is hosted by:
We would love for you to take some time and get to know all the hosts of H2w this week! Stop by each of our blogs and see what we are all about! We love comments!
Top 3 From Last Week!
These three features have been Facebook’d and Tweeted by Paula
Venison Swiss Steak – this looks yummy AND healthy; the perfect comfort food!
Cheap & Natural All-Purpose Cleaner – don’t buy more cleaner; it’s so easy to make your own!
Cheap & Are You Drinking Too Much Water? – I never thought much about it until reading this post!
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post!
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health!
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!