Healthy 2Day Wednesday is hosted by:
and this month’s guest host is Lisa of HappyinDoleValley
Take a minute or two and get to know all the hosts of H2W (really, you should. They’re awesome.) Stop by a few of our blogs and see what we are all about. Then maybe leave a comment because who doesn’t love those?
Stephani’s Favorites from last week:
5 Easy Ways to Eat More Vegetables, by Plus Other Good Stuff
I honestly wondered if anyone else would click through to this post because let’s face it, vegetables aren’t exactly a national favorite. But this is Healthy 2Day Wednesday, people, and it’s the New Year, so 96.2% of us have goals to eat more vegetables anyway. So here’s a great post just for you. And me, because that is my goal too.
Nourishing Crock Pot Rice, by Real Food Real Frugal
I kinda hate cooking rice, but this simple slow cooker version sounds almost
5 Tips for Beating Winter Illness by Townsend House
Yay for winter! Yay for viruses! Yay for building immunities! But seriously, these are some good, simple, easy tips.
How to join this week’s fun:
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post.
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!
Find more inspiring and informative posts at Make Your Own Monday, Motivational Monday, Homestead Barn Hop, The Bulletin Board, Better Mom Monday, Natural Living Monday, Trivium Tuesday, Titus 2sday, Teach Me Tuesday, Hip Homeschool Hop, Titus 2 Tuesday, Delicious Dishes, Open Call Tuesday, Tiny Tip Tuesday, Healthy 2Day Wednesday, Frugal Days Sustainable Ways, Works For Me Wednesday, Real Food Wednesday, Whole Food Wednesday, Allergy-Free Wednesday, The Mommy Club, Encourage One Another, Thought Provoking Thursday, Simple Lives Thursday, Homemaking Link Up, Keep it Real Thursday, Frugal Thursday Rewind, Your Green Resource, Homeschooling on the Cheap, Thrifty Thursday, Fellowship Friday, Fight Back Friday, I'm Lovin' It, Weekend Bloggy Reading, Weekend Whatever, Snacktime Saturday