Welcome back to Healthy 2day Wednesdays! Happy New Year 2013!
We aren’t featuring any top 3 this week but check back next week to see if your post is featured by our guest co-host Lisa of Happy in Dole Valley! She is also co-hosting with us all month long!
Were you featured in the past? We now have a button for you to add to your post or side bar if you have been featured, if you would like to. You can get different size buttons here.
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post!
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health!
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel