Healthy 2Day Wednesdays
Happy Wednesday everyone! Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up your posts with us on our blog. We sure do appreciate it. I love seeing what you share from week to week and I look forward to “Healthy Wednesday” every week! It is so hard to pick the top 3, but because those are the rules, I must oblige. Here goes….
Carrie’s favorites from last week:
Natural Ways to Avoid the Flu by Lori at Always Learning.
Only the best chicken salad by Jenna Orme’s Wholesome Bits.
Dawn at Small Footprint Family with her Grain Free Indulgence Chocolate Cake.
How to join this week’s fun:
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post.
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!