Healthy 2Day Wednesday is hosted by:
Healthy 2Day Wednesdays is proudly hosted by the following ladies. Please stop by all our blogs for great ideas on living healthy lives!
As the top 3, you have been Facebook’d, and Tweeted and Pinned by Paula. And don’t forget, your posts were pinned to our Pinterest board made especially for Healthy 2Day Wednesdays.
I’m really looking for safer products to use in my hair – love the ideas Stacy shares from A Delightful Home.
The Auld Grey Mare shares several ways to use good, old-fashioned tallow including a balm that can be used for dry skin and lips, skin rashes and eczema.
I couldn’t believe it when I heard it, but Healthy Roots, Happy Soul confirms that just When You Think it Couldn’t Get Worse. . .It Does. Outrageous!
Have you been featured? We now have a button for you to add to your post or side bar if you have been featured, if you would like to. You can get different size buttons here.
How to join this week’s fun:
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post.
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.