Welcome to Healthy 2Day Wednesday!
It’s Wednesday, which means it’s time for our weekly sharextravaganza (said no dictionary ever) of healthy and natural living posts. If you’re a blogger you can link up your wisdom, ideas, projects, recipes, whatever you think other people might benefit from reading.
Thanks for all of the great ideas you share with us each week on our blogs. We enjoy reading over them and pinning new recipes and thoughts about health – hope you do to!
Stephani’s top 3 picks from last week:
As the top 3, you have been Facebook’d, and Tweeted and Pinned. And don’t forget, your posts were pinned to my Pinterest board made especially for Healthy 2Day Wednesdays.
Two Big Reasons to Eat Seasonally & How to Actually Do It from Don’t Waste the Crumbs
Not Your Childhood’s Breakfast Cereal from Shesourceful
Cheesy Lentils and Greens (gluten free) from Stealthy Mom
Have you been featured as an H2W favorite?
We now have a button for you to add to your post or side bar! You can get different size buttons here.
How to join this week’s fun:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on and on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!