Yay for Wednesday! That means it’s time to be inspired with fresh new ideas for improving your family’s health and wellness! Come link up your blog posts and browse through the collection below.
And seriously, people. Last week was awesome. I mean AWESOME. I was having way too much fun browsing through the links and it took me way too much time to decide which were my top three favorites. So. Your task this week? Top it! Think ya can do it?!
Anne’s top 3 picks from last week:
Question the Bananas: Carolyn at This Woman Writes explores the concept of eating local fresh food and how it affects your grocery budget and shopping habits.
Megan at Allergy Free Alaska made some killer donuts that are grain-free (and sugar-free if you leave out the chocolate chips!). YUM!!
Kristin at Live Simply shares the recipe she developed for homemade foundation.
How to join this week’s fun:
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
- If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!