Welcome back to Healthy 2Day Wednesday!
Healthy 2Day Wednesdays is happily hosted by:
Please stop by all our blogs for great ideas on living healthy lives!
Rachel’s top 3 picks from last week:
As the top 3, you have been Facebook’d and Tweeted by Rachel. And don’t forget, your posts were pinned to our Pinterest board made especially for Healthy 2Day Wednesdays.
Be sure to check out this dairy & grain free Ranch Dressing from Frugal in Florida!
Need some soup recipes as Fall approches? Check out 64 recipes from Simple Foody!
Read more about these 5 natural products that are super frugal at Our Health Journey
Have you been featured as an H2W favorite?
We now have a button for you to add to your post or side bar! You can get different size buttons here.
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post.
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
Thank you for joining in the fun this week!