And… welcome back to Healthy 2Day Wednesday! Come browse through the informative, practical and creative links, or add your own!
This is one of those linky parties that is hosted by several bloggers at the same time (see handy graphic below), and we take turns week-by-week choosing the top three posts. This week Steph chose her favorites. Enjoy!
Healthy 2Day Wednesdays is hosted by:
Steph’s top 3 picks from last week:
No words required to explain why I chose this from Stacy Makes Cents. Seriously.
Simple Foody shared thoughts about growing up with homemade canned goods, heirloom gardening, and all that stuff so many of us find intimidating. She showed me that if you’re willing to start, and do it well, you can change your family’s relationship to healthy, wholesome food.
Solar cooking? Oh yes. Interesting insight into a method that uses that summer heat to your advantage and keeps your kitchen cool. Thanks, Taylor Made Ranch!
Have you been featured as an H2W favorite?
We now have a button for you to add to your post or side bar! You can get different size buttons here.
How to join this week’s fun:
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post.
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
- If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!