Welcome back to Healthy 2Day Wednesday!
Our favorite day of the week – the day we get to share all our best tips on living as healthfully as possible. Browse through the links collected below, and add your own!
Please stop by all our blogs for great ideas on living healthy lives!
This week’s Top Three
Congratulations! Your posts have been shared on Facebook and our Healthy 2Day Wednesday group board.
Homemade Lasagna Noodles… say wha?! And whole wheat, to boot! Get the instructions at My Lamp is Full.
Everybody needs a quick and healthy cookie recipe… here’s one from Claire’s Healthy Home.
How to join this week’s fun:
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
- If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!