Welcome back to Healthy 2Day Wednesday!
Would you like to share your ideas for healthy living? Each week we encourage you to link up with ideas, tips, healthy recipes, natural remedies, alternative medicine, going “green”, and more. Even if you don’t have something to share, there’s always something of interest to read or a new idea to find. I can’t tell you you how many lovely blogs I visit each week – it’s great!
This week’s Top Three Picks have been picked by Carrie.
Congratulations! Your posts have been shared on Facebook/Twitter and our Healthy 2Day Wednesday Pinterest board.
Creative Christian Mama – Using Garlic to Fight Infection
Home with a Purpose- Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
Taylor made ranch- homemade pumpkin granola
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post.
Guidelines for this Link-Up:
Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
- If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!